Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm guilty

Today I wanted to take the time to explain some of the things that I am guilty of. I quietly read polgamy and swinger blogs... religiously. I have a few facorites, and I will mention them sometime in the near future. I am not at all interested in either lifestyle for myself or Atlas, but I am so damn intereted in it. I couldn't imagaine sharing my husband with anyone, and I know that he would never share me. I am okay with this because Atlas is more than I have ever dreamed, he has his flaws but he is improving everday, and I am happy everyday. First polygamy, I think is incredible. I once was told " I would rather e third wife to a good, just, man who can provide for all of us, than first in line to a dick." True statement, however, as a first wife, why would you want to share that good and just man with anyone else? That is more of me eing a jealous woman and not understanding. Anyone out there plese feel free to let me in on the secret. I just can't fathom my jealousies and insecurities of sharing my husband with anyone else. Swinging also comes to mind. I am just amazed by people who are able to handle that lifestlye. Sometimes it turns me on incredibly, the thought of it, but then I think of looking across the room and seeing Atlas with another woman, and I lose the complete satisfation in the idea. Like I mentioned it is not for Atlas and I as our jealousies run deep, but the incredible rush that these couples describe when they are feeling someone else touch them, kiss them, caress them, fuck them. I still get butterflies when Atlas touches me, when he whispers in my ear that he wants me, or when he pushes his naked body against mine. I couldn't imagine what someone else would feel like, I don't even remember anyone else's touch but Atlas'.
I am guilty of masturbating in bed next to Atlas while he sleeps. Since I have had children I have had a very difficult time sleeping at night. I have asked my doctor to prescribe me sleeping pills but she won't. She says that as the kids grow I will be ale to sleep. Thanks doc what about now. So if I masturbate I can easily curl up next to Atlas and fall asleep and he knows no different.
I am guilty of faking an orgasm on occassion. I know I know, I shouldn't do it, If I fake it he'll never know when I am or am not. If Atlas goes down on me, I cum, usually pretty quick or within a reasonable amount of time. In order to cum during actually sex I have to have a lot of clit stimulation, I was actually thinking of investing in a bullet but I am not quite sure of how to introduce it into our lovemaking without making Atlas feel like he is not satisfying me because he does I just think it could be even better.
Perhaps that is enough for tonight. I'm quite tired and I have a lot to do tomarrow.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about swinging and polgamy and are just as guilty about reading them. As far as introducing a toy into your lovemaking with Atlas i am sure he wouldn't be offended. Say you read about it on line and wanted to give it a try.
    Can't hurt can it?

    ReplyDelete