Sunday, December 13, 2009

Long weekend

So, we have large rare breed dogs, so in turn we also have large rare breed puppies. PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE THEM! I am getting to the point that I would almost give them away. Almost there but not quite yet. I wasn't for breeding our dogs to start with. I knew it was going to be a lot of work, a lot of time, and a pain in the ass to tell the truth. I didn't want my poor female dog to have to go through pregnancy and delivery and give up all her babies. I didn't want my male to actually "get some" and know what he was supposed to do. I should of got my female fixed last time Atlas was away. But alas, Atlas wanted puppies, he told me I wouldn't have to do anything, nothing. Right sure I beleive that, anayway... we have puppies. They are getting big quickly and need to find homes! So Friday one puppy left, saturday two puppies left, we still have 7! Saturday we went to the mall because my phone suddenly died. The mall was insane because of christmas shoppers but that's fine I hurried through did what I had to do and went about my business. I also went to Toys R us, I know I am crazy but I had to get something for our youngest. So... Today I woke up with the intention of baking cookies today but Atlas is in bed sick, my youngest running around the house like a terror so I did not get much done. I am extremely tired. I have a few tests this week and I am off for a month! Thank goodness. I could really use a good romp with Atlas. Its been awhile... maybe three days since our last session which took place while watching the hockey game. Me on my stomach, Atlas behind me, slowly at first, but moving in stride with the game that palyed on the screen in front of us. It was a nice romp but nothing too exciting to write about, we did score, I mean the hockey team scored right about the time Atlas came so it was kind of ironic. I am sitting in bed and I can hear Atlas asleep on the couch in our room. Maybe he will feel better tomarow and he can make me feel better. Next weekend we are making a roadtrip to drop off one other puppy, so that takes us down to 6. A roadtrip is always good for some hotel room sex. MmmmmmM

No comments:

Post a Comment