Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year

Atlas and I went out New Year's Eve. It was a good time. We drank and hung out with adults, and drank, and drank. I don't usually drink or when I do I don't drink much. So after a few drinks I was quite buzzed. We headed home alittle after one. We stumbled into our bedroom and clothes began to fly. We had incredible sex, drunk, dirty, rough, rowdy sex. It was so much fun. I woke up New Year's day with a slight headache, naked tangled in our bedsheets, the inside of my legs still slick from astroglide. Hmmmm, my Atlas. He rocks my world.

New Year's Day had me slightly off. After a shower, a motrin and some breakfast I was feeling better but I didn't feel like doing anything productive. Atlas took charge. The dishes were done, the vaccuum ran, the kids rounded up and red up. I did manage to throw in a load of laundry and as I was walking through our kitchen Atlas grabbed me from behind. "I want to try harder, this year, I want to be a better husband and a better father." It made me feel so good. I know he is a good man, he tries, and he promises to try harder.

Today,Atlas and I went grocery shopping together. It was nice, no kids screaming yelling or putting things in the grocery cart. Atlas made us a big breakfast/lunch of homemade pancakes and sausage. It was so good. Then we played with the kids and cuddled up in bed. Atlas and I laid in bed and cuddled and loved eachother. This is a wonderful start to the new year, I can just hope that this streak continues. I've never been more in love with my husband and I am so excited for everything that is to come.

1 comment:

  1. Maintain the loving touch with him and make him want you like he did in the beginning. It is the route to happiness, happiness in the bedroom.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete