Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TMI Tuesday

Would you rather.....

1. A relaxing vacation or an adventurous trip?

I would rather a relaxing vacation. I am all for lying on a beach chair and watching the waves crash. Walking along a beach at night. Napping in the afternoon, drinking and dancing at night. Making love whenever we feel like it... Yes that is the kind of vacation that I need.


2. Get a perfect nights sleep or have amazing sex?

I would take the amazing sex because usually after an amazig night of sex I sleep really well.


3. Be intimate with the lights on or off?

I like the lights on. I feel pretty confident in the way I look and I really like to watch Atlas at work. Sometimes at night we go with the lights out just because we have small children who sometimes manage to wonder into our room but when we are home alone and we know its going to be good the lights ususually remain on or dimmed.

4. Your S/O be a terrible kisser who could always make you orgasm or an amazing kisser who could never make you orgasm?

Terrible kisser with skills to make me orgasm. Now after 5+ years of marriage and 2 toddlers running around a makeout session is few and far between. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy making out like a bunch of teenagers on occassion but if that is the best I was going to get I think I would be quite disapointed. Good thing Atlas is very skilled with his mouth and well... he's very skilled at making me orgasm.

5. Date someone much younger or much older than you?

I have never dated anyone younger than me. I was married when I was 19 though so I guess it would be hard to date younger when you are that young, I think there are laws against stuff like that. hah. Anyway, my boyfriends prior to Atlas were older than me and Atlas is also 7 years my senior. I am glad though that he is. He was ready to be married and ready to have children unlike most men my own age.


Bonus (as in optional): Which reality show would you be good at? Why?

Well... I would like to say I would be good at Survivor because I can be quite handy and self sufficent but that game is more about the relationships you make there and I am an intravert so I think I would do poorly at that game. I'm not sure if I would be really good at any reality show now, I'm not a Real World/ Big Brother drama kind of girl so... If anything I'd be good for a few laughs on Wipeout, because I am be extrodinarily uncoordinated at times.

1 comment:

  1. I understand the terrible kisser who has the skills to make you orgasm. i feel ok with that one :) We need what we need and that's the bottom line.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete