Saturday, January 23, 2010

Again

I am sitting on the couch in my bedroom children running around with juiec boxes in hand. I sent Atlas out for the night. I knew he wanted an escape from the craziness that is our home. We had such a nice day together. We woke up, did breakfast, we did dishes and laundry and got the house cleaned up. The kids laid down for a nap and Atlas and I snuck into the shower to get cleaned up. We showered together and then hurried back to our bed for some much needed love making. I was laying on the bed when Atlas climbed on. He climbed between my legs and it only took me a few moments to notice the cough drop he still had in his mouth. It felt so good, cold, hot, cold, hot , Atlas working his mouth over my body. I reached out for his cock and climbed on top on him. Atlas rolled me back onto my back and climbed on top of me. I really enjoy the 69 position when I am on my back and Atlas is on top of me. He was between my legs when the pleasure became too much for me to continue to suck his cock. He slid a finger inside me and it pushed me over the edge. It felt so incredible! Atlas climbed up and kissed my mouth. Long passionate loving kisses. He kissed my neck and spent a long time on each breast. When I leaned up and licked his nipple we both began to laugh. He slid inside me and we both let out a moan. He had my legs on his shoulders as he fucked me from his knees. He slid my legs to the side and pumped harder into me. When he came he collapsed on top of me. I rolled onto my side and within seconds there was small fingers under the door and a small voice asking "What we were doing". We dressed and we all went out to lunch. We spent the rest of the day cuddled together in bed while the kids played around our room. What a lazy, wonderfully perfect Saturday.

It is strange but realizing how unsatisfied some people are in thier lives makes some people appreciate what they have more. Atlas' co-workers are all having issues with their spouses or ex spouses or whatever. It has turned Atlas into a differnt person. He has always loved me, he has always told me how much I meant to him but now he is showing me. I catch him talking to our kids and telling them how much he is in love with their mommy. My daughter told me friday that daddy said that he thought that I was the prettiest girl in the world. It is small things like that, or waking up and a note on the dresser saying have a great day that makes marriage worth all the work that it can sometimes be. Atlas climbs into bed every night and tells me how much he apprecaites me, those are the words that I was missing last year. The words that left me with resentment. And although I am sitting her alone. I am sitting her alone by choice. I wanted my time alone, i wanted to blog, and do homework and enjoy the quiet that fills my house when the children are asleep and the television is off. It is the details that I am picking up on now. Plus... the sex... I mean... wow. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect existence Hera. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Saturday. Now how did you get Atlas to help you clean up? That is my only complaint about my man. All mess and no clean up.

    ReplyDelete