Monday, January 11, 2010

Wow. Its been a while since i have been online to blog. Atlas has been ill and has stayed home from work, on top of that our son has also been ill. But he is sick in a weird way, no fever, nothing going on anytime during the day, he goes to sleep, sleeps for 4 hours wakes up and throw up all over the place. I have washed my sheets 4 times in the past week. I love clean sheets but I like just having clean sheets as opposed to knowing that someone puked on my sheets and I have to clean them. So between the two of them my blogging mojo was just low.

I start school again next Tuesday and man am I excited. It will be super awesome to be able to get out of the house on a regular basis again. Snow willing that is. Atlas has to go away for work the first weekend in February and he asked me to go along. It would sure be nice to get out and go for the weekend but I don't think I can find a sitter, not for the whole weekend and not for both kids. Atlas' family does not pitch in their fair share when it comes to our children. It doesn't bother me becuase I know I have a close knit helping family and that is all i need to know.

I watched Big Love last night. Wow it was great, it is by far my favorite show. Tonight House starts a new season also and I am so excited for that too!!! Yay.

Otherwise we had a very uneventful weekend but Atlas sure is helping more around the house and we are spending a lot more quality time together. I know this isn't much but its an update of why I haven't been on.

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful thing when the men help out around the house, it's a turnon actually!

    ReplyDelete