Friday, January 22, 2010

My week in Review

It was a nice week but I am glad it is Friday. Monday was a holiday and it was a nice day to sit at home and relax, well kind of. Atlas did not have to go to work and he got up early and got the kiddos some cereal and got the house moving. He walked up next to my side of the bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead to wake me up. We were sitting on the couch in our bedroom after eating breakfast the kids playing in the livingroom and Atlas looked at me. " You wanna hump?" I looked at him, laughed and said "Of course I do but we don't have time." " I only need a few minutes." he replied." Well that wont get me too far" I started to laugh. Within a second he had pulled me to my feet and shut the bedroom door. With this I was laughing hysterically. "We don't have time for this, the kids are gonna be over in a second." Atlas bent me over the bed and pulled my pajama pants down to my knees. I was suprised but still laughing, I tried to call his bluff. He had his hand on the center of my back pushing me into the bed as he stepped out of his pants. I could feel him hard against me. He pushed into me and I let out a loud moan, no more laughing, he was serious. Atlas' hand remained on my back while the other hand reached around in front of me to work on my clit. Within minutes I had cum. Atlas grabbed me by the hips and slammed into me harder. I reached between my legs and grabs his balls in my hand. When he came I could feel his whole body tremble and he leaned down on top of me on the edge of the bed. Of course at this point small children realize the door is closed and are knocking to make sure " we are alright" "Yes," I replied as I begin to clean up and get dressed "papa was just helping me wake up."

Tuesday was uneventful. I returned to school. My classes and times aren't ideal but it is something that gets me out of the hosue and in turn I get a very good paycheck. Atlas had a late day at work and when he arrived home I was already in bed.

Wendesday is a very long day for me. I leave the house around 6am and do not return until after 6pm. Atlas and I retired to bed around 830 and put in the movie The Hurt Locker. Neither of us made it through the whole movie and it was the best sleep that I have had in a very long time.

Thursday is an easy day for me so after school I took my grandma to her house for the weekend. Atlas arrived home at a normal time and we watched the hockey game together. The kids were asleep in their beds by the middle of the second period so during the intermission we jumped in the shower together. During the third period we enjoyed some "naked hockey" which involves us watching the game together naked. Just imagine, high fives, jumping up and down, yelling at the tv naked hockey. It really is a lot of fun and I would suggest it for any sport. On occasion we would also enjoy "Naked Monday Night Football" depending on who was playing and how interested we are in the outcome determines how much attention we pay to the game. So when the game was fairly decided we retired to bed to finish our naked hockey. By then I was definately looking to score. So Atlas jumped on the bed and i climbed on the bed after him. I climbed up and kissed his neck, and licked his nipples. I climbed between his legs and began to suck his already hard cock. Atlas grabbed my hair and began to pull me up towards his face, I didn't make it the entire way as I slid him inside me. Atlas rubbed my clit as I rode him hard. I came but not completely. Atlas was far from done and he fucked me for a good 20 minutes. At this point I was squatting over him and he was leaning on pillows enjoying the full view of himself entering me. He sat up and I leaned back so I was sitting in front of him. My legs were over his and he held my ass in his hands as he pushed harder and deeper into me. It felt INCREDIBLE! We had done this position a few times before but it was never anything amazing. Last night though, the harder and faster he pushed into me the closer I came to cumming. We came at the same time. He leaned back and i clmibed back on top of him. I rolled off to his side and we laid there for a minute before we both needed a drink of water. It was a very vocal, sweaty incredibly satisfying night of naked hockey.

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment