Friday, January 15, 2010

Wow!!! I am just so thrilled over the respsonses I got from the first HNT picture. It was fun and excitig and I think I will probably do it again. Last night Atlas came home from work at a half decent time. We sat down shared dinner and a few glasss of wine and retired to our room to watch the new Public Enemies movie. Throughout the entire movie Atlas and I are playing grab ass, rub this rub that, tease here, kiss there. Well, At one point we both are into the movie and the playing stops, the movie begins to slow again and I look over and Atlas is asleep!! Aw, so I go sit on the couch in our room, finish the movie and start watching the hockey game that didn't start till late. During the first intermission I was feeling a little froggy, I guess its the 3 glasses of wine (i'm a cheap drunk btw) and I climb in bed next to Atlas. I kiss his neck and chest and lips just to make sure he is awake enough to enjoy what is going to come next. I pull the covers down and climb between his legs. I lick and flick and suck him until he is writhing on the bed moaning. Finally he reaches down " I'm going to cum" and this makes me continue with the same motions I have been doing only now with a bit more purpose. Atlas cums in my mouth and I milk it all out of him as his legs clamp around my body and he shakes. I climb up on top of him and kiss his neck. He lays there still twitching alittle, smile on his face. "I was sleeping so good," He smiles and looks at me, " Good Night, Atlas" I roll over. He grabs me and kisses me " You're the best, I love you with all my heart."
Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I see some people came to see you! I'm glad they did!

    Sounds like the perfect way to wake up and surely the perfect way to go back to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sage for sending people my way!

    ReplyDelete