Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back with a Vengence ;)

So I am back to blogging. I have moved to a new state and am working on settling into the next step, the next chapter so to say. 2012 will be a better year, it will be a year of that changes and a year of growing.
Story? Yes please.
I was away for 5 weeks, during this time away I met a boy. In situations like ours misery loves company so we stuck together. We had both been through very similar situations in the past, we knew what to expect, we got along, and we became friends. At times during training we were almost inseparable. He is married, children, all the things that go with that. He made no attempt to hide the fact that he was married and neither did I. We talked (slightly) about our spouses but more about our kids. We spent hours driving around, just the two of us. We were friends... are friends? We flirted... I think? There were situations that could of led themselves in any direction. Where did they all lead? To our separate rooms, down the hall from each other. I would lay in my bed, facing the ceiling wondering what he was thinking. How far would I allow things to go if he would make the first move. LOL... I know how lame right?
We would talk about what we were getting our spouses for Christmas, and our kids... we went out drinking one night, we stumbled back to our rooms, and sent a few random texts back and forth. It was nice to have that there. I miss it... I miss him.
Since I have been home, Atlas and I have fought, we fought while I was gone too. It was a new situation for both of us. I was never the one to leave home, he didn't deal well with it. He did so well with the kids and the house and getting us ready to move, and getting ready for the holidays but he didn't do well with me. He would get angry at me that I was gone, he was overly jealous, and mean about it... at one point calling me a heartless bitch on the phone. We had one big blow up once I got home, I sent a text message on Christmas, to said boy, to say merry christmas, ask how things were going, that was it, nothing weird funny or persausive... Atlas left... he left on Christmas, he didn'y come back till the next afternoon... I was mad, I didn't do anything wrong... I didnt deserve to be treated this way. Still even this morning he was online checking my phone usage on the website...
This is a start, there is more to it, but I have to go and start getting ready for work. I just wanted to get this out there... I will continue sooner than later.

1 comment:

  1. We are very glad to have you back, but extremely sorry to hear about what you've been going through. You're right, of course. You don't deserve the treatment you received. The sort of paranoia and jealousy that Atlas exhibits is unfair, and we don't like the thought of you having to put up with it, as nothing whatsoever occurred while you were away. We hope to read more of the story when you are able to post it.

    Once again, we are glad to have you back. Thank you for your service.

    ReplyDelete