Friday, January 13, 2012

Maybe not a Vengence... but back kind of:)

Okay, I have been working a lot and Atlas is on vacation which is making computer time.. eh... private computer time slim to NONE! WOW. So... here I am. Its late, a few glasses of wine in and I am feeling good, and comfortable...

For starters... I miss my mom... A LOT... like I pick up my phone everyday to call her... A LOT...

Next, I have a crush on said boy... silly silly girl. I know, I know, how funny. I think about him a lot, get excited to see an email from him ( yes reduced to email because Atlas is monitoring my phone and facebook). I just don't know if its mutual... and truly its not like it matters. I like feeling like this. I smile to myself and have no real reason why. I think I should give boy a name here... Let's call him... Hermes...

Next... I am emailing Hermes on the email account set up for this blog... The blog I have had for years that Atlas doesn't know about... Is that sneaky? Too sneaky? I mean I am not moving in any direction, its an outlet... hmmmm... Does it make me a bad person to feel this way because he is married or because I am married. We never acted on anything, we were both on far better behavior than 99 percent of people on a silimar situation would of been. But now, the emailing, the sneaking, the flirting... is it completely wrong or is it just normal. I won't lie, not on here at least, I am crushing on him, I miss his company... I miss him.

Next, I guess I missed the end of HNT? Oh man! I had some great ideas for the new year... I may need to find a new outlet? or just post some pictures as I go...

I will try more tomorrow, I am tired and gonna go to bed for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. We like reading about your crush. It's really sweet to think of you so smitten, if that's the right word. Yes, we know that you're both married, we understand that emotional cheating is a real thing, but we also understand why you're doing it and even if we didn't approve (not that our approval or disapproval matters), we don't judge.

    It's normal to have these feelings, especially in light of what's going on at home. We're sorry to hear that Atlas is checking up on you via your phone. We aren't fond of such paranoia. But you aren't a bad person. You're just not. You need your outlet, as you describe it. Perhaps having this flirtation with Hermes (great name, by the way) is what keeps you physically faithful to Atlas.

    Indeed, HNT wrapped at the end of the year. We'd been participating since 2009, and we really enjoyed it. Even when we weren't actively blogging, we submitted pictures for the OHNT blog and had a great time. We have enjoyed your HNT pictures in the past - I'm sure we said as much when they were posted - and we would love to see more of you.

    Some people are still posting HNTs each week, though one alternative is The Naughty Hangout (TNH). You can find more info at http://thenaughtyhangout.blogspot.com. We actually have four photo features a week: TNH, Sinful Sunday, our own original photo entry that we post each Monday, and a Retro HNT thing wherein we post a different old OHNT picture of ours each Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete