Thursday, January 19, 2012

The week is almost over and I have accomplished not much of anything. Atlas and I went and checked out a movie last night, a weekday date night which seemed appropriate becuase he seems to be going batty in the house ( he's on vacation). Saw contraband... it was good, imagine Gone in 60 econds and The Italian Job have a baby... it would of been contraband. good flick if you have the time to make it to the movies, otherwise a must check out for Redbox.

All flirtations aside, there seems to be an uneasiness between Hermes and I now? I am not sure where it all stems from but it makes me sad. Other news is... I got an email from an old friend the other day which made my day. Glad he's doing well, and hope we can make time to chat again ;)

The weekend looks uneventful as the week has been. Hang around the house, get some stuff done here. I will be in touch with hopefully, more stories... or smething to entertain everyone... which seems to be a lot more people stopping by the blog and checking it out, just no one following or making comments... so lurkers... leave me a comment or something exciting.

1 comment:

  1. We wonder if the uneasiness with Hermes is due to his not wanting to lead you on, knowing that you are both off-limits to each other. You might try voicing your concerns. If you are confident that nothing will ever happen, tell him that, and tell him that you enjoy the flirtation anyway. He may be relieved.

    ReplyDelete