Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Miss this?

Out for drinks... my crossed legs between your open legs as we sit on bar stools facing eachother. The bar is full but to us there is no one else in the room... our laughter fills the room and our attraction is obvious...

As we are walking out, you not only open the door as I walk through but you also place your hand in the small of my back leading me towards your truck...I melt into your touch

Inside the truck we laugh and joke, buzzing off our hormones and alcohol...

Back and the hotel I ask if you want to come to my room for some drinks, the night isnt over quite yet is it?

In the elevator I am not sure if it is you or I who moves first but we are on eachother, pressed against the back wall, mouth to mouth,our tounges probing into the others mouth for the first time. your hand sliding down my thigh, my hands holding your face to mine... All I could think was to gasp for the breathe you stole away...

We exit the elevator and hand in hand can't make it to the door quick enough, stumbling, fumbling, laughing, not thinking about the morning...

The door opens and we fall inside shutting it behind us, instantly we are at eachother again, the newness taking every breathe we take... I am at the buttons on your shirt as you pull mine over my head. You pause to look at me, and smile in approval (something i haven't seen in so long)As you kiss my neck, my back pressed up against the wall, I start to undo your belt... There's a slight pause...

Are ou sure you want to do this?

Fuck yes! Let's go.

I run my hands over your chest as I pull your shirt off and you reach around me to unhook my bra. I am kissing your neck, you have my leg drawn up against you pressed to the wall, I can barely stand the excitment... Onto the bed we go... You are standing in front of me.. I finish pulling off your pants and you lean down to reach for mine... As you unbutton and unzip them I lift my hips off the bed allowing you to pull them off of me. The ultimate go ahead move. As we both stand there with barely anything on, we take the moment in... This is what has been missing isn't it?

I reach up and pull your face to mine, the taste of your kiss new, the feel of your back as I run my nails down it is incredible... The weight of your body on top of me, against me, something I never experianced... It takes my breathe away just imagining it.


Of course... there is more, this is not a true story but something that was discussed... the new exciting feeling that is missing from everyday life... The feeling of someone new undoing your belt, or unhooking your bra. The way you never forget the way someone's lips feel against yours or the way their tounge feels over your skin. How would my leg feel in your hand or how would my breast feel to you as it was pressed against your chest...

Miss it? Hell Yes... I get a lot of " we are married take your own clothes off..." Blah... I think I will keep em on, thanks.

3 comments:

  1. This is an amazingly sensual fantasy. You set the scene perfectly, and describe every moment with vivid, erotic detail. We are honored that you have chosen to share this hypothetical intimate encounter with us.

    We've spent the last several days moving, and it's made for a stressful weekend. Right now we're on our bed, about to have sex, while my parents (who are staying with us to help with the move) entertain the baby in our living room. Reading this has made excellent foreplay. You've taken the edge off of our stress.

    I'm sure that this was written about Hermes, so I hope you don't mind that I imagined that it was me sitting on that other bar stool. Once again, great job. We hope to read more soon.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't so much written ABOUT him, but maybe about one of the reasons that I was/am attracted to him. Just the idea of this situation is a huge turn on, and to think that it was only a few questions from actually occurring but never did.

    Jack of course I don't mind that you imagined it being you, it very well could be ANYBODY... Feel free to use me... my words whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what you mean. We were excited just reading about it, so we can only imagine how exciting the situation was for you, having been in it.

    Thank you. I think it goes without saying by this point that I find you immensely intelligent, interesting, and enticing. There's nothing wrong with a fantasy, after all. :)

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete