Monday, January 16, 2012

I read a book

Yes, you heard it, from start to finish and it had nothing to do with Nursing school. I may also mention I started this book yesterday at noon and finished just minutes ago. It was Lone Survivor, a book about Operation Redwing, written by Marcus Luttrel the sole survivor when his SEAL team was ambushed in Afganistan. INCREDIBLE story! Amazing! Must read if you haven't.

Other than that, nothing new really. No new juicy emails. LOL.Kind of sad about it, hopefully I have at least something when I get to work tomorrow morning. He said he is okay with emailing me at work but not at home... hmmm... I have had a blog for 3 years without anyone knowing about it I am pretty sure I can keep a few emails quiet. Unless he is worried about the smile I had plastered on my face while I was reading them... damn...

Anyone know what happened to Will? I haven't heard from him and saw he hasn't been posting much...

But it was a nice day to curl up with a good book, enjoy a nice LONG relaxing bath, and some quality family time. Its back to work tomorrow, Oh what will the day bring. Good Night all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm around Hera...actually sent you an email earlier before I saw this post. Hope you're doing well! I'll catch up on reading your blog and hopefully hear from ya soon.

    ReplyDelete