Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Atlas.

It is Atlas' Birthday so I will make this short and sweet as I believe we have a day of events planned. He is the man that makes me giggle like a little girl and laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. He gives me butterflies when he looks at me from across the room. I can read his eyes and know what he wants. He makes my toes curl, my legs shake and my heart beat faster. He has seen me at my worst, and at my very best. He has picked me up from failure and celebrated my successes with. We have been together through separations (due to work), where i waited by the mailbox for a letter or checked my email 1093857474929342994 times a day just hoping I would see his name. He is my everything, my husband, the father of our children, my lover, and my best friend. Here's to many many many more birthdays together! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment