Thursday, February 4, 2010

HNT 4, a pair of jeans that fit just right



Atlas left this morning and won't be back until tommarow afternoon. We are expecting A LOT of snow tomarow and into Saturday. Sounds like a good time to get snowed in. I slept so amazing last night. Then this morning I was awoken the best way that I can think of. I heard Atlas lock our bedroom door as he came back to bed after his shower. He started kissing my neck from behind and pulled down my shorts. He slid his naked body against mine. "I want you." he whispered in my ear. "I'm all yours." I said sleepily.

Happy HNT!!!!

7 comments:

  1. grrrrrrrreat pic!!
    Perfect ass!!
    Smack!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly do fit very well! HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So important with the perfect jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my jeans looked that good!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  5. always a nice way to be awaken. hnt

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the perfect pair of jeans!

    ReplyDelete