Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday #227 - Fat Tuesday Edition


The Valentine's Day Edition.


Have you had sex with another person in 2010? Have you passed on an opportunity to sex with another person in 2010?

Sex with another person? Like not by myself or not with Atlas? I did not have sex with anyone other than Atlas in 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007,2006,2005, and 2004... wow... Have I passed on the opportunity to have sex with anyone else? Not that anyone was throwing them selves at me but I am a girl, a decent looking girl, and Im sure if I was looking for it, it wouldn't be hard to find... *but I'm not looking*

What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.)

I'm not sure what the funniest thing I have ever said or done during sex is. I know Atlas and I laugh during sex on a regular basis. I think it is important to enjoy each other and be comfortble even if you do do something funny.

What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex?

I am a big fan of big guys. I like a man that I can feel safe and protected around. So I guess *size* is the first thing I notice. I notice eyes a lot. I am a big hockey fan and I am always picking out someone's eyes as they are playing.

What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard? Every used? Ever been used on you?

I was a bartender for a while and I heard a lot of them. Cheesy cheesy lines. " Are your pants mirrored? -- What are you talking about--" Becuase I can see myself in them". I have never had to use a pick up line. I am more of a smile and glance at you kinda girl. I can do some serious flirting with my eyes.

Where is the most unique you have ever had sex?

Hmmm... Like I have mentioned previously on this blog I am alittle lame when it comes to places to have sex. Atlas and I had sex in our car, in the middle of our driveway, in the middle of the day once before we got home to relieve the babysitter from her duties. We have had sex in the pool on many occassions, we attempt the shower but our height differences usually makes it uncomfortable, in the bathroom at a hotel while our friends and my mother were in the other room, but unique... Sorry, I'm kinda lame.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you pee in the shower? If so, has any SO known that you pee in the shower? Has any SO peed in the shower?

Hahahah, that's so funny. I do not pee in the shower as I usually shower with both of my children and the height differences make it inappropriate to pee in the shower. Atlas does pee in the shower and he makes a point of peeing on my feet if i am in there. I think he likes that i squeal and punch him when he does it. Gross I know but if its far from the worst thing I will ever have on my feet.

1 comment:

  1. go Atlas!!!

    I am for the liking Big Guys theme and hope that catches on world wide!

    ReplyDelete