Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wendesday is such a long day for me. I try to prepare myself mentally for the 13 hours of school that I have to sit through but I have no one to blame but myself for the scheduling. However I would rather go 1 day a week for that many hours than 5 days a week for 2 hours, considering I drive 45 minutes to and from school.

Everything on the homefront has been pretty normal, pretty stable. Atlas has to go away for work on Thursday and Friday. Spouses were invited and encouraged to come however... I was unable to find a babysitter and when I did find a sitter for both days I was unable to find someone to come and let our dogs out/ stay at our house with the puppies. What a scam huh? Atlas gets to go to a ski resort for 2 days, dinner, drinks, hotel room and I get to stay home with the kiddies and dogs. I know I know don't bitch its for work... but come on! Its like a mini vacation, dinner and drinks and 4 hours of meetings in 2 days... Scammers.

Anyway, I started that last night and will finsih it now (WED.). I left school early today because I wasn't feeling well. Last night Atlas had a minor could of been major issue with one of his employees, which he had to attend to. So he didn't get home till after 1am. I didn't go to sleep until around 11 and when he got home I woke up to talk to him.

We made love last night. Like passionate, intimate, missonary position, quiet middle of the night sex. It was perfect. Atlas came home in a sour emotional mood and I comforted him, I gave him the best advice that I could, and I listened to him talk through his thoughts. Then we were cuddling and I looked at him and said " Why don't you get under the covers and make out with me." He looked at me, " why don't you get under my cover and make out with me." I slid my shorts off and climbed out from my covers and under his. We faced eachother and he took my face in his hands and we kissed. He looked in my eyes and he told me how much he loved me. I kissed him, and he rolled me on my back and climbed between my legs. He kissed my neck and pulled my t-shirt up exposed my breasts. He sucked on each of them and moved back to my face. I kissed his neck and his shoulder as he moved over top of me. In the end we came together in and laid together for a few minutes before exhaustion got the best of us. I was awoken around 4 when our youngest came scampering in. He crawled in bed with me and I was unable to go back to sleep before the alarm went off at 5am for me to get ready for school.

I only stayed at school long enough to get through my two tougher classes and then I went home to take a nap which never happened. I drank a Dr. Pepper on the way home and had enough energy to get the laundry done, the dishwasher loaded, the upstairs vaccuumed and red up enough to relax. After I finish this blog I am going to start working on my homework as I have enough of it to keep me busy for a long while. I also have to try and think of something interesting for HNT tomarrow. Hmmm... any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Anything featuring your good self is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. You described your lovemaking so beautifully, you really do love him, it's not just sex.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete