Thursday, February 18, 2010

HNT, Thinking warm and sunny thoughts




So... today was my appointment with the surgeon and he actually made it. So Atlas and I were pleasantly surprised. He seems to be really good, over 13,000 breast augmentations. He listened to what I wanted and he spent a good hour and a half one on one with us. He did an exam and measurements and we discussed everything. We set up a March 9th at 2pm. He is going to do the incison under the breast, and use a mentor saline implant. The surgery takes place in the surgical suite in his office. He has a full staff and preforms surgery there 4 days a week. I am starting to get super excited. We have another consult next week that talks about all of the risks and everything that goes with it. It also is to discuss everything leading up to the surgery I guess there is special soap that he wants me to use for like 2 weeks and he said he has a very strict procedure. I am really really glad Atlas was able to go with me. It is really awesome that he is so supportive through this. He told the Dr that this is not his idea that he loves me just how I am and that this is something that I want for me. The surgeon said that my breasts are very normal and that I simply lost fullness due to having children. Well... duh! I breastfed for 4 years and was a D now that I have stopped and the milk went away I am about a small B. He said that the implants will make me a full C small D. He specailizes in natural looking bresats and said that if I want something larger he is not the right surgeon for us. So... next week is another consult and the surgery needs to be paid in full at that time. We have the money in the bank so... that is not a problem. Wow. I can't believe this is really happening. I'm really starting to get excited. I think Atlas is starting to get excited over it too. He's not a boob man he is all about a nice ass but I think he will really apprecaite a nice rack :) I know I do.

Happy HNT!!! (Picture taken last may)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything but i'm sure you will be fine and Atlas is a lucky man

    ReplyDelete
  2. well good deal!!

    Pic is awesome. Boobage looks good to me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pic! good luck with the surgery! I had boob surgery last year, but it was because I had too much. I was always confident in myself, but I am even more so now. I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

    ReplyDelete