Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TMI Tuesday

Well I am not a big fan of the questions, my answers were kinda unorigonal and lame and I didn't feel like typing about it. How is everyone out here in blogland? I am doing well, getting back into the swing of classes although this classload seems to be a lot mildly than last semesters. This is my most unfavorite time of the year. The snow, is begining to melt (which i love) but now is muddy, and dirty. The whitness is tinged with road crud and the reminst of salt, sand, and ash that was spread on the roads. The roads are a mess, pothold big enough to lose one of my Silverado tires in, and half the road scraped up and pushed to the side of the road by the plows.

I am looking forward to spring. I got out all of my seeds, sat down and planned out our garden. I will probably plant them later on this week. I can't wait to get down in the garden in the dirt, walk between the rows of vegtables that are all home grown. I love putting on my "shit kicker" boots and a bikini top and working in the yard. I can't wait to open up the pool and let the cool water rinse over my sunburned back. I look forward to sneaking out of the house stripping all of my clothes off and swimming at night. To tan topless on the deck, and to enjoy all that summer has to offer. Right now I peer out the window, and all I see are shades of grays. The skins not blue, the sun doesn't shine, the trees have no leaves and the snow isn't even white anymore. Please spring show up soon!

Im not sure if any of that is really TMI but its what I am feeling right now. The winter just seems to drag on.

No comments:

Post a Comment