Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I need some advice.

So tomarrow is my consult with the surgeon. I am sure that this is what I want to do. The hardest thing for me to deal with is the fact that I am going to a decent amount of money on it. I can think of one hungred things better to spend the money on but really... when is the next time I am going to have the time, money, and support to do this? So I am going to talk to the Doctor tomarrow and see what he thinks would be best. I want to be a full C small D. That's what I was when I was breastfeeding so I know I have the "room" for it, I am 5'7 so I know I have the frame to carry that without looking funny or tipping over. I will definately keep everyone updated after my appointment and let you know what is going on. I am very excited. Atlas is going to take off work to go with me, he said that it is important for him to be there for me, to know that he is supportive. LOL... either that or he just doens't want me topless around another man without him there. Haha, either way I am glad he is going to go.

In other news I think I need some advice. There are some people that are coming back to town and have mentioned they wanted to get together with Atlas (via facebook). When I say people I mean girls. Girls he went to high school with. I am 7 years younger than Atlas so just to put things in perspective when he was going to prom I was 5th grade. When he was learning to drive I was learning to multiply. LOL. Anyway, They invited him out to eat one night and to go bowling the next. They said he can birng me but their spouses are staying home with their kids. *Yes they are all married* Okay, am I sounding childish?
I just do not know how comfortable I am going to be around these girls. Oh did I mention that, one girl is the first girls he ever made out with, and one girl is the girl he lost his virginity to, and one girl gave him and his best friend head in the same day at her house, one girl gave him unwantedness when she cheated on his friend with him. I must have forgotten to share that. So, it doesn't sound like the most respectable group of women, definatly not the kind of girl I was in high school. Definatly not the kind of people I hung out with then or now. Granted people change and they are grown women with husbands and children and lives but still... Does anyone else think it is going to be mildly uncomforatble while they are all laughing and joking around talking about things that happened when I was too young to even know what they are talking about? Or is that the point, that was then and he is with me now???
I tried to explain it to Atlas, I said " would you want to hang out with the guy I lst my virginity to, and the first guy I made out with in the same room at the same time" he said " it wouldn't bother me." He doesn't understand and maybe I am overreacting, overthinking it. I agreed to go with him, more to satisfy him than to actually meet these people. He sais that if I didn't go he wasn't going at all. He swears we will have fun but I don't see this ending well. I'm not worried about him wanting them or getting feelings for them or even lusting... Its not like that, he knows what he has and I know he doesn't want anything more so what is it in me that is telling me this isn't going to be fun.

Any advice would help. I told him I would go but still... I'm weary.

1 comment:

  1. yeah this one is on you. If he wants you to go then I think you should go.
    You have to let go the past, if we hold what someone did 3-5-10 years ago we are all in a hellovamess or at least everyone I have known that long is.

    Let it go.

    then go with your man.

    ReplyDelete