Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its easier to keep up than catch up

So I decided I was not trecking out into the 6+ inches of fresh snow to drive an hour each way, probably more since the roads are bad, to sit in a class that I don't enjoy and don't need to be in. Its been a while since I made an actual post but its been difficult with all the snow and kids and atlas at home non stop. Lets see, two fridays ago we got slammed with snow. 24 inches in one night. So by monday nothing was really cleaned up so school was canceled for the little one. I still managed to make it to my fill day of classes, then tuesday word was another storm was coming, and it did , dropping another 6-8 inches of snow. Yikes. No school for me or the kids for the rest of the week. Atlas didn't make it to work on Wendesday. Thursday was to be my consult with the surgeon but he was unable to make it so I also didn't make it. It was rescheduled for this thursday but I did manage to set a surgery date with the secretary in case I decide i like this guy and want him to do the surgery. Its March 9th and 2pm. Sooo I will keep everyone updated. Friday Atlas had a Dr appointment and everything went really well. We spent much of the day out and about.
As we were driving home from the Dr Appointment the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile drove by us!!!! It was so funny, I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture. The license plate said "Bologna". Yes. It was the high light of my day. Saturday was Atlas' birthday and the day before Valentine's day. We didn't make any plans other than finding a babysitter so we spent some of the night wandering around looking for a place to eat. We decided on a Mexican restraunt, and started with margaritas and crown and coke. After dinner we went to a local bar and had a few drinks, mind you its still snowing, there was no one there but us so we left and went to another bar, more people, Atlas played a few games of pool and then we went to a hotel for the night.
Both of us a bit buzzed we fell into the bed almost too tired to do anything. I couldnt let that happen though, it was afterall Atlas' birthday, or valentine's day or somewhere in between. So I climbed between his legs and gave him, I'd have to say the best head I have ever given anyone in my life. Well, that's my opinion at least, Atlas was quite satisfied and we both passed out soon after that. I was awaken the next morning to Atlas' hand between my legs. I climbed on top of him and began to ride him. There was a lot of position changes, it was a lot of fun.
Atlas and I came together, I was laying on my stomache, Atlas had his hand firmly on my upper back holding me down. It is by far my favorite position. We cleaned up, got dressed and was on our way home by 9am. We stopped at the grocery store, bought 2 dozen eggs, bacon, bread, milk, coffee and oj. We went home and made an awesome breakfast together.
Later that night we watched Couples Retreat, funny, actually i laughed to the point of tears on two occasions but not as funny throughout the movie. We cuddled up in bed and just held eachother that night. Happy Valentine's Day!

That brings me to today, playing hooky, well kind of. Its not worth me wrecking my truck, that is paid off, for the sake of sitting in a class I don't like or have a test in. I do have a midterm tomarrow so I will have to study in alittle bit but I did promise the kids I'd make cookies today. Hopefully I will be able to write again soon.

1 comment: