Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TMI Tuesday 4

TMI Tuesday #225 - Six Degrees Edition


1. What famous people share your birthday? Any the same year as well as day?

I googled this to find someone. And truthfully it was no one that I knew. My birthday is November 16th. I figured there would be a lot more considering its like 9 months after Valentine's day.

2. Have you ever shared an address (before, during or after) with anyone famous?

That is definatly no. I have lived in some pretty lame places.

3. Who else has your name? (Google yourself and see who else shows up)

There is no one that has the same name as me. But there is a model (smoking hot BTW) who has the same first name as myself.


4. Test the Six Degrees theory. Do you know someone who might know someone who might know someone who might know someone who might know someone who knows President Obama? How about, say Dolly Parton?

President Obama... definately. I have friends that work at the white house who I'm sure knows someone who knows someone. Dolly Parton... hmmmm... I know a guy who is in a band who just got signed to a country deal with a record company who I am sure someone there knows someone who knows someone who knows... yeah.

5. Try the sexual version. Have you had sex with someone who might have . . . anyone famous? (e.g. I slept with a woman who had slept with a Hollywood stuntman, who might have....)

Well... I once stayed in the same hotel as some famous people and we hung out in their room but I did not sleep with them and neither did any of my friends... its probably why they invited us out to party again when they came back to town.

Hmmm... This weeks TMI was not really TMI... I did make out with someone who was/is famous once. Still if he is on TV or someone mentions him while I am around Atlas shoots me a funny look. I have pictures to prove too so... Its not just some story I made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment