Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy week last week Busty week this week

So tomarrow is the big day. Literally the big day. Last week was pretty full and that is my excuse for not being on here a lot. I had papers to write, midterms to study for as well as an arsenal of things to complete around the house. We usually have a rather large garden and my daughter and I spent a day starting our seeds. After the puppy fanasco we spend a day scrubbing walls in a basement room that was used as a kennel, that job still continues as we will be patching holes today and hopefully Atlas will pain the room while he is off this week.

Atlast went to work today but it is his last day for the week. I drop the kids off at my mom's tonight and I don't have surgery until 2pm tomarrow afternoon. By then I will have the house completely in order. I have two big trays of lasanga, bought new pillows, made ice packs. I will finish up the laundry and the household chores this evening before dropping off the kids and then I plan on spending the night making love, and enjoying a night alone before I am sore tomarrow. I'm quite excited and I'm not making any secret about it. I have talked to most of my family... except my dad about it and everyone seems pretty supportive, and a couple have even seeemed a bit jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! Hope everything goes perfectly and he recovery is as easy and quick and possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be sending you good thoughts tomorrow... can't wait to hear how everything goes! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete