Monday, March 1, 2010

The weekend

Friday night was a blast. Atlas came home from work early, we cooked steaks on the grill (in the snow again), baked potatoes, asparagus, homemade rolls and a bottle of blackberry wine. Shortly after dinner we had the children showered and into bed with grandma. Sweet, we popped in Paranomal Activity and crawled into bed. It wasn't a great movie, but it wasn't bad. It was a little too Blair Witch Project for me but what the heck. Mid movie Atlas dove under the covers and attacked me. In my mildly inebraiated state I came rather quickly. Atlas has learned that unless he wants to hold me down, trying to immediately progress past my first orgasm is pretty useless because I squirm and buck and I'm just overly too sensitive to continue to be licked adn flicked and whatever else he is doing. So I decided while I was recovering that I would return the favor. I rolled him onto his back and began to suck his cock. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He reached over and stuck two fingers inside of me and then he wrapped his hand around his cock. When I took his fingers in my mouth he had had enough and he grabbed my hips and placed me on top of him. I slid him deep inside me and rode him reverse cowgirl until again Atlas rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me. He fucked me hard and for longer than I expected. I thought that he was nearing the end when he rolled me onto my back but I was pleasantly surrpised. The angle that he was entering me was extremely pleasurable and I came shortly before he did. He rolled to my side and we happened to catch the end of the movie. I fell asleep shortly after that. When i woke up Atlas was already in the process of attacking me. I was sound asleep when he pulled my shorts down to my knees and entered me from behind. I could hear our children scamper across the floor in the kitchen but it felt so good to have him again that I couldn't keep my mouth closed. Atlas reached around and cupped his hand over my mouth which just made it hotter. One hand over my mouth, one working on my clit... Atlas is so good at multitasking... heheh. After all of that I cleaned myslef up and made breakfast, bacon eggs, and toast. Atlas went outside to plow the driveway... again... The rest of the day was spent in doing not much of anything.
Watched the Curious Case of Benajamin Button, *waste of 3 hours* made venison roast in homemade saurkraut and mashed potatoes for dinner and I went to sleep rather early. Atlas went over to the Firehall to play cards for a bit. He was home before I got up to go to the bathroom at 2 and he had money in his pocket so it was a good evening.

Last night however was one of the few times that I get frustrated with Atlas. Maybe he portrays what I say the wrong way, maybe I portray what he says the wrong way, either way it just gets frustrating sometimes. I was quite horny last night. I wanted Atlas like you wouldn't believe. I told him that I was just going to take it, he just had to lay there, that he didn't even have to enjoy it. He denied me. Asked me not to, said he was tired, he had to be up early, it was late, blah blah blah blah, every excuse possible. I said "I'll be quick" His reply was "You aren't ever really quick"... true statement, it does take me a while to get there sometimes but lets face it, at least I get there. my reply, "its 90 percent mental. sometimes I just need to concentrate on it" That too is true, I can be really really enjoying sex and I will hear a weird noise, the kids, the dogs, and i concerntrate on something else for a minute and i've lost it. "So you are thinking about other things when we are having sex?" Atlas asked... What is my reply to that? Yes Atlas, sometimes after a long day of cleaning and cooking adn taking care of children, adn going to school, or whatever else I have to do that particular day I am still thinking about something else when we are having sex. When I have a big exam or a million and a half things to do the next day I took am not concentrating on exactly what is going on.... So at that the horniness that I had was extinguished. I got out of bed, put on pajamas and went and got a glass of tea, took a benadryl, and laid down in bed... When I woke up this morning Atlas was already getting ready to walk out the door, "Sorry I didn't hump you lst night." "No problem, I took care of it on my own." Which I didn't I simply went to sleep. " I figured as much." "Someone had to." We both laughed, kissed and he went off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment