Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday evening blahs

I went to school on Monday and today. I came home sorer yesterday than I did today. I came home monday, took my antibiotics, a pain pill, took the wraps off and just sat naked on the couch. My daughter came in and noticed I still have not gotten off all the marker from the sides of my breasts and told me that I shouldn't draw on myself that papa would be angry. It made me laugh and made my day. What a precious little creature my daughter is. Today I came home, loaded the dishwasher, the laundry, and planted some herbs, spices, and flowers. The weather is finally breaking and it won't be long befor I can get the flowers and veggies in the ground. We have a lot of projects for this spring and summer. We need to build out goats a new home as the snow this winter has caved in part of the roof in our small barn. We also want to fence them to 3 acres because I am tired of them pooping on my sidewalk. Any ideas about the best way to fence in goats? They aren't meat or diary goats, they are really just pets. I also want to get chickens because I love fresh eggs but I do not want chicks, I just want to start with something that is laying eggs not something else I need to raise. We did chickens once before, we ended up with about 80 of them in the freezer which was delish. We also did turkey which didn't work out as well since a cyote got in the coop and killed our tom. We have to get the garden back up. I have a hottub I need to get rid of, a 3800sqft deck that needs pressure washed and stained and did i mention I live in a log home that needs washed, sealed and stained this spring... Yep... big plans big plans... I also am in the hunt for a new rifle.

I am feeling good, boobs are looking great, I cleaned out my bra drawer today, and thursday I should be able to shower, and buy new bras. YAY!!!! I'm excited to get some brandy new lingerie and bathing suits!!! Atlas and I are also going to start a new workout program. Have you seen the late night Insanity infomercial?? yeah that one. Got it from a friend of a friend for cheaper than they sell if for online. We are going to start it monday, there is some stuff I wont be able to do right away while I am recovering but I can do the abs, and pylometric stuff, I just need to be careful with the jumping bouncing and arm work outs for a couple more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. glad your recovery is going well!

    Lol @ daughter!

    ReplyDelete