Monday, March 22, 2010

Its been awhile...

Having small children in the house sometimes makes it difficult to find quiet alone time to attack atlas. So last night after I put the kids both to bed with my grandma ( who lives with us) I brushed my teeth pulled up my hair washed my face put my hair down, brushed it and climbed into bed next to atlas. I grabbed one of my books and started to study for the test that I had today. Studying did not last long though. Atlas was on the computer on his side of the bed and I saw my oppertunity. He was much involved in what he was doing on the computer and I was ready to attack. He had the laptop balanced on one knee which was bent upward and the other lay flat. This was the proper position for me to go behind/ beneath the laptop and gently flick the tip of his cock. He moaned and i heard his tapping on the keyboard become slower and a bit labored. I was able to take each of his balls into my mouth one at a time and suck on them. I moved back to his cock and took it in my mouth. THe laptop closed and was set on the bedside table. His full attention was on what i was doing. His eyes rolled back as I moved over his cock. I climbed on top of him and slid him inside me. This is the first time since surgery that I have been on top during sex. He took the oppertunity to cup my breasts and flick my nipples with his tounge. I have to admit my breasts are a bit more sensitive since the surgery. Snensitive in a good way. So as we are really getting into it, we both hear it. Tiny fit on the tile in the kitchen heading our direction. Crying toddler on his way into our bed. So we stop... right there, right in the middle, what else is there to do. I pull on some clothes and go get my son and put him in bed next to me. He is asleep within 3 minutes. Now what, we are both unsatisfied and now there is a small child in our bed. Atlas guides me to the couch that is in front of our bed. He bends me over the couch and enters me from behind. It doesn't take long before we both cum. Me slightly before him. Its easy for me to cum when Atlas fucks me from behind. Its a good angle I love to feel his hand on my shoulders or hips.

So, not that its been awhile since we had sex just been awhile since I wrote about it. I really dislike being interrupted but with kids what can you do? I know its only a matter of time before they are grown enough that they won't want to be in our room and I take that in stride when they sneak into our room in the middle of the night. It won't last forever and I'm sure its something I will miss... well sometimes.

The healthcare reform bill passed... great... so now what... I am interested to see how this effects me and my family. I am upset about it and I will make sure to cast my votes in movemeber against the congressmen and women in my case that voted yes. THe congressmen(women) in the area voted 2 yes and 2 no. So I know who I am voting for then. I am making Chicken and Dumplings for dinner and Atlas and I are starting our INsanity workout tonight. THere is a hockey game on tonight!!! YAY! I love hockey.

I went to Lowes today in between my classes. I had a few things I wanted to pick up. If I was single Lowes is definatley the place to go to pick up men in the middle of the day.. Hell I probbaly could of picked up a couple of them today if I wanted. Some older gentlemen asked me if I needed any help ( he didn't work there). i said, "No thanks, I think I got it under control" he replied " I like a woman who has everything under control" LOL Thanks. I bought some landscaping rocks, some hinges, and latches, some spackling, and some more seeds. Our spring projects are underway. We did get the goats fence up on Saturday but it is not in working order quite yet, 3 days in the sun charging before we can use it. So I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time with Atlas!

    Definitely vote! 2 or 3 times if they will let you!

    ReplyDelete