Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I made it.

So I am home and in bed, ate dinner, beenup to the bathroom and I am feeling rather okay. My chest isn't really sore, but my heels, my left arm and the beck of my head are... I guess they aren't real good with surgical positioning. Everything went rather well, I was there at 615, filled out some papers, talked with the doc, he marked my chest, then talked with anesthesia and at around 815 I walked to the surgical suite. I got on the table they started an IV and I really don't remember anything after that. I remember waking up in recovery, I was dressed and sitting in a wheel chair, no idea how I got there or dressed, shoes and all. I zoned the entire way home, couldn't walk straight coming in the door so Atlas basically carried me. When I got in the door I didn't make it past the kitchen sink before I threw up. Well, at least it was in the sink and it was only water... I hadn't eaten since yesterday at dinner. I got to bed, and passed out, in and out of it. Atlas brought me dinner, and refilled my water twice, he helped me to the bathroom and basically watched over me. I just looked at my implants cards to see what the fill volume was and he went slightly larger than we had first discussed which I am okay with.
I think the complaint that I heard the most when doing research was " I should have gone bigger". I am wrapped with an ace bandage and other bandages so I will not get to see my new girls until Thursday when I go in for my follow up. Im super excited and feeling pretty good minus the sorness from the poor positioning.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it went well. Can't wait until they feature on their own HNT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it went well I hope they girls when unveiled are everything you wanted and more!

    ReplyDelete