Thursday, March 11, 2010

Updates

Today I am feeling a lot better than I was yesterday. Took some pain meds after dinner but that was also after doing a load of laundty and making spaghetti, picking up my son and watching the hockey game. Other than being sore I really am feeling wuite well. I got to see the new girls for the first time today.
I was kind of horrified at first, being wrapped tightly in an ace bandage for 2 days does not do a body good, however after only a few minutes my bust was settling where it should. They looked like mountains at first looking down then I looked in the mirror. It was almost the exact size they were while I was breastfeeding. A little bigger but I am swollen. I am not black and blue, or bruised. Since I left the Dr. I still have one wrap lightly around my chest but man, they look. My right breast is a bit firmer and feels a bit tighter. I guess that is because naturallt that breast was always smaller so to compensate the implant was larger and that breast never really did get anywhere near the same size as the other. So far I am really really impressed adn I believe that it will only get better. I still feel a bit swollen, between the IV fluids and how much water I drank I think I have some serious fluid to lose but nothing I am worried about right now. I just want to heal and get back to normal new boobies and all. I will get some pictures soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear the surgery went well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're recuperating and that so far, so good! Take care of yourself this weekend - no heavy lifting!

    ReplyDelete