Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 3 Post Op

I'm feeling really good today. I did take 2 small naps during the day and spent more time than usual on the couch but feeling pretty good. I took off the bandages and let the girls out for a while today too. Atlas asked our daughter if she noticed anything differnt about mama and she said " she has marker on her, and you told us not to play with markers." So cute and so strange that she didn't mention the increase in my bust. Our son just wanted to touch them and asked if he could nurse again. Also cute, but strange that seeing large breasts on me makes him want to nurse. I also got the guts to measure myself while Atlas ran to the store. I was worried it was going to come out to a 36DDD. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it would look slightly silly on me. I am a 36 Full C small D. I am super excited because that it the exact size I was going for. I even have bras from before that should still fit me. I did manage to get some homework done today and plan on knocking out more Saturday and Sunday. I did plan on spending the majority of spring break doing homework but I was not feeling like doing homework this week. Go figure. But I'm doing well, feeling good, and taking it easy.

1 comment: